The following benefits are provided by joining the Dallas County Sheriff's Association.
DCSA- Dallas County Sheriff's Association Membership Benefits
• Employee - administration representation
• $1,000 death benefit for any member in good standing (Retired Member must have 5 years of continuous membership prior to retirement and continue annual dues)
• Membership discounts from AFLAC insurance (additional membership req'd)
• Membership discounts from participating businesses
• DCCCD Scholarship
• Employee Assistance
Cost: $ 7 per month
Retired Membership: $50. per year
TMPA - Texas Municipal Police Association Membership Benefits
•Provides the most comprehensive legal protection plan in the country •Powerful legislative advocacy at the State Capitol and beyond •$10,000 line of duty death benefit •Liberty Mutual Insurance •TMPA Scholarship
• TMPA PAC and Charities
Cost: DCSA membership+ $28 per month Retired Members $3. per month.
• Contact Len Rubin Insurance at 972-931-9600 for details and cost.
If you are a current member and would like to make changes with your membership, please contact :
Dallas County Sheriff's Association
Proudly Serving the Employees of Dallas County Since 1971